Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ilana Loves Her Purple Wallpaper!

This is the wallpaper for the newest project I am working on. I love the colors! I found it at walnut wallpapers (http://www.walnutwallpaper.com/wallpapers.php?filter=designer&type=3&name=Cole+%26+Son&paperID=968) it's by Cole and Son. Gorgeous! It will just go on the back wall flanking the brinck wall behind the bed as seen in the drawing below.

This is the newest project I am working on and I can't wait to see it come to life! We went antiques shopping today and found some gorgeous old carved picture frames for amazing prices and a collection of vintage mirrors for the office which we will hang together. These Ikat and Suzani pillows below I found online for only about $25-$30 each! These sell for into the high $100's and up at boutique stores in the city! This room is going to be gorgeous!












This is my "mood board" for the room. I absoultely love the colors!

So does my client, infact she wrote me the best letter I've ever recieved, it's pretty funny, here's a little of what she wrote...


"hi hilary,

i have to say i was f*%$ing blown away by your creativity and resourcefulness! i think if i could i would make love to that wallpaper- in fact all of the wallpapers on the page! they were so gorgeous. and i love that you made the bedroom look like a possibility and like something not too out of my reach. i am totally amazed thank you! tell your husband you are more than a pillow fluffer you are a dream maker! i can't believe that i can have such a rockin'bedroom!"


p.s. my husband is a personal trainer and we tease eachother so I call him an aerobics instructor and he calls me a pillow fluffer...lol!
Ahhh...I just love a happy client!!!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn girl, I LOVE IT!!!! also, walnut wallpapers is amazinggggg they have the greatest stuff.

miss you, we need to catch up asap if we each ever have free seconds!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilary! I'm completely stalking you. REALLY need some help if you can spare a few minutes to chat.

XOX,
Leslie Hall